The following alert was just posted by WSF:
The 5:30am sailing from Anacortes to Orcas and Shaw has been cancelled due to necessary repairs on the Elwha. This will also cancel the 6:45am eastbound sailing from Orcas to Shaw, Lopez, and Anacortes. The next sailing to Orcas will be 7:30am on the Yakima. Reservation holders will be prioritized on a first come first served basis for future sailings. If unable to travel due to cancellations, no-show fees will not be charged. Reservations are currently unavailable for the remainder of the day until traffic due to service disruptions has been mitigated. Updates will occur as conditions change.
Further updates may be accessed at WSF’s Travel Alert page. You may also sign up to have alerts emailed to you directly by navigating to WSF’s Travel Alert page.