The FCP will be holding a meeting the afternoon of July 28 from noon to approximately 3:00 p.m. at the Puget Sound Regional Council Bldg in Seattle. Important agenda topics include:
- Service interruptions due to insufficient crew
- Review of potential legislation – update from Ferry Caucus, etc
- Lobbying plans/Actions – plan to start after election in November
- Prep kit for new legislators
- Update of FCP goals
- Line up lobbying volunteers
- Check to see what Ferry Caucus members want to see/hear us present
- Liquid Natural Gas (LNG) conversion plan
Since the meeting will be in Seattle, Skyping in may not be offered, but it should also be feasible for San Juan Islanders to attend in person.
If anyone is interested in attending, please add a comment to this post.